Monday, October 5, 2009

Madeline's Crib





This weekend we got Madeline's crib set up. Considering I'm not due until February, I know it's a little early; but now that I know what I'm having, I'm excited to decorate the room. Since awhile before I was pregnant, IKEA has had this cute little frog crib set. I decided that whenever I had another baby, I was going to use it. I love it! I can't wait to finish decorating the rest of the room.

8 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Oh my goodness those little froggies are soo super cute!! Did you get a new crib too?? Or was that Alexander crib? Love the netting thing above soo sweet! Although when she's like 8 months she going to totaly play with that thing and hofully not destory it ;)I can't wait to see how it turns out. And I hope i get to see it in person over the holidays :) Keep your guest room open for us :) Sweet little Madeline, such a cute name!

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Sorry for all the miss spellings didn't read through it first. Oopsies!

Gold-E said...

So cute!! I don't think it's too early to decorate. I can't wait to get a crib so I can get on it.

P.S. Amanda is planning a shower for Nov. 14th :)

Heather said...

Darling! I love it!

Thierry said...

Cute crib set! Cute name! I love it!!! So fun! :)

Jared and Laura said...

The netting looks perfect - the whole setup looks so cozy. I can't wait to meet little Madeline.:)

Ryan.Kendra.Makenzie.Tracker said...

I loveeee her name! I was thinking about that one and thought how cute it would be to call her mady. the only thing- we had a niece named addi so i thought it would be to close. grrr... oh well. I love it thought. AND that crib is perfect. That bedding is just adorable.

Ryan.Kendra.Makenzie.Tracker said...

HOLY CAMOLY... You are at 100 days girl! I cant wait. Im starting my own little count down for you because Im just too excited.

Alexander

ML's Family

Justin's Family

Vineyard Highlights