
The waiting is over for Madeline's arrival (2/2/10). She is healthy, measures 19", weighs 7 lbs 13 oz, and has dark blonde hair. One of her grandfathers made the observation that her Mom's birthday is the reverse (10/22).
Alexander and I are glad the she and Mom are doing well. Because of the H1N1 rules, he had to wait for us to bring her home today to see her. We called several times yesterday to let him know what was going on. Alexander anticipated each call because he wanted to know how "his baby" was doing.
Today, Alexander excitedly held Madeline for the first time. He also got upset because he had to wait to change Madeline's diaper because she was sleeping. I can tell you that I was not really too upset about the wait. Although, these are the good days when the diapers do not smell so bad.










8 comments:
Yay!! Baby Madeline is here! Tell her that her favorite auntie Kristi will be there soon to give her lots of loves. She looks perfect!
Congrats!!
That is so exciting. She is a beautiful baby.
By the way, Maryleigh... I wished I looked that great after giving birth :)
Ah, I already love the little thing. She's so adorable! I'm so glad she's here, she's such a perfect little addition!
Congrats on your precious little babe!!
Also, I'm pretty sure no one is supposed to look that good after having a baby :)
Congrats! How exciting!! That is so cute Alexander calls her his baby and that he wants to hold her. What a good big brother. I guess I wont see you Sunday. That is a good thing.
Oh ya, she is adorable by the way!! I can't wait to see her.
Congrats you guys! She is beautiful!!
Congrats!! She's precious and holy cow, you look so good! I don't dare post the picture of me in the hospital-no way!
Post a Comment