Sunday, March 28, 2010

Blessing Dress



Madeline was blessed in the same dress that some of my sisters were blessed in. She was a little angel, and she slept through the whole thing. We even managed to catch a few of her smiles on camera.


Already sticking her tongue out at her older brother.




Smile--Take 1


Take 2


Take 3

5 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

I can believe she is smiling so much already!! She is just too darn cute ML. I love her. How sweet is that blessing dress?! Love the pics glad she was an angel for you that day.

Heather said...

She is such a doll! Thanks for inviting me the other night and letting me hold her.

If you want a cake lesson, I would love to teach you. You just let me know.

Gold-E said...

She is so stinkin' cute! You look great too! I totally forgot to take pics of JW in his blessing attire. Dumb :(

The Hartle's said...

Oh man, she is so cute! Love the dress and you look amazing! We need to get together soon...as soon as the lame weather goes away!

Jared and Laura said...

I love all of these pictures...you both look absolutely perfect!! And I love that you got some of her smiling.

Alexander

ML's Family

Justin's Family

Vineyard Highlights