Madeline is sporting one of the cute headbands that Auntie Kristi sent her. We've decided that her eyes are going to be blue because they haven't changed at all. It looks like we've got a brown-eyed boy and a blue-eyed girl. We still don't know what color her hair is going to be. She's pretty much a baldy right now.
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Little Fatty
Madeline is sporting one of the cute headbands that Auntie Kristi sent her. We've decided that her eyes are going to be blue because they haven't changed at all. It looks like we've got a brown-eyed boy and a blue-eyed girl. We still don't know what color her hair is going to be. She's pretty much a baldy right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
Oh they look adorable on her!! I knew she would keep those blue eyes and I guessed right when Anner was a baby too. Maybe I should be a baby eye color guessing expert :)(If that was really even a thing.) cant wait to see her soon in person and give her more lovies.
I love that last picture of her! And I love that she's a little chubster...she's perfect that way.:)
She's adorable! I can't believe how much she's grown since I saw her!
Wow, shes's cute! Don't you just want to eat her up?!
Post a Comment