"...the best journalists are the world's great idealists. They have experienced firsthand the great soothing balance of human existence. For every disgrace there is a triumph, for every wrong there is a moment of justice, for every funeral a wedding, for every obituary a birth announcement." --Anna Quindlen
Oh my word Maddie is getting so big!! I'm sad I'm missing her grow up :( She is so beautiful with those big blue eyes and blond blond hair. I just wanna squish her! Love the costumes...Looks like your all ready for Halloween. Miss you guys. Ella and Alexander would have a hay day with candy if they could trick or treat together :( maybe someday...
3 comments:
Oh my word Maddie is getting so big!! I'm sad I'm missing her grow up :( She is so beautiful with those big blue eyes and blond blond hair. I just wanna squish her! Love the costumes...Looks like your all ready for Halloween. Miss you guys. Ella and Alexander would have a hay day with candy if they could trick or treat together :( maybe someday...
Madalynn is starting to look like you and Laura! I can't believe how big she is! She is so, cute!
I seriously can't get over how cute she is! I keep looking at the pictures!
Post a Comment