Friday, July 25, 2008

Cupcakes


I had the day off today, which is bad for my paycheck, but definitely worth it. We relaxed at the pool with Laura and my mom, and then we bought a dozen of Alexander's favorite mini gourmet cupcakes. Not so great for the figure, especially during swim suit season, but once again, definitely worth it.








6 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Okay, I was just thinking to myself, that one day I want to either open a cute cupcake shope, or a baby girl boutique. And in my dream, the boutique would be called 'Pocket Full of Poises' and maybe 'sprinkles' for the cupcake shope?? (I'm still working on that one) Anyway, sounds super fun and really yummy!!!

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

I'm up WAY passed my bedtime. I have to teach a blogging class tomorrow (ironic, huh) and they wanted me to make a brand new instructional blog, so this is the reason my comment is so insainly late in the p.m. Wow, I mean a.m. now. (sad)

Bastians said...

Sounds yummy. Where do you get those fancy cupcakes?

Ryan.Kendra.Makenzie.Tracker said...

I LOVE MINIS CUPCAKES! I think I need to go buy one now that I see them on here! I think ill be coming back throughout the day to just drool over the cupcakes :)

Bastians said...

Are you Littleton Co? -Miriam

Ryan.Kendra.Makenzie.Tracker said...

ML I just had to tell you that since I saw those yummy cupcakes tempting me all over your blog. As soon as work was over I ran over to Minis and grabbed a dozen!

Alexander

ML's Family

Justin's Family

Vineyard Highlights