Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bees


Justin's work hosted a picnic at the Bees game, and Alexander was thrilled to go. He was especially excited that the Bee put his arm around him. While it was nice to be outside and spend time with the fam, I couldn't help wishing I had brought a book to the game. That's how enthralled I am with baseball. But since we didn't stay for the whole game, it wasn't as painful as it could have been.

Schmoozing with the Bee


Remnants of Hotdog and Ketchup Still on His Face...

4 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

If he likes that bee, wait till he meets mickey mouse!! (hint, hint) There is fun to be had here in San Diego with Ella and Anner!!

Tyler Bastian said...

Looks Like you had fun I need to get a hold of Justin could you have him call me?
-Tyler

Anonymous said...

Your baby is getting SOOOOOO big. He is sooo cute too! I feel the same way you do about baseball, blah!!!!

glo said...

He's HUGE! I haven't seen him in forever!

Alexander

ML's Family

Justin's Family

Vineyard Highlights