Yes, I stole the book from my little sister yesterday. I'm 450 pages into it, and as cheesy and predictable as it is, I haven't been able to put the book down. Needless to say, I got nothing constructive done today. I barely managed to drag myself to church, and I would have tried to leave early, except Alexander won't let me. He throws a total fit if I try to leave with him, which then makes me look bad.
Definitely the best book yet, but it better actually END. I hate reading books in a series and having to wait months to find out what the ending is. Justin is a little jealous that I said Edward is every woman's fantasy, but that's probably good for him. Maybe guys ought to read the book to get some pointers. Then we women wouldn't have to feel so twitterpated over silly make-believe characters in cheesy romance novels.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
My oh my, I can't belive what I just read!! I had no idea you have read the twilight series. I thought you wouldn't have fallen for it. But I guess it appeals to all. I can't wait to tell Dan your twitterpated with Edward as well. (Dan dosen't think these are "real" books) I just bought the book today and started reading and I feel the same way. I'm a really slow reader and I can read these books in a week. I can't belive your little sis (which one?) read it in a day?? It just came out yesterday! And I thought I was bad! Happy reading :)
Ahhh!!!!! I am so happy someone else is reading these! I have wanted to start this series but felt a little silly after Randy ridiculed me in the "teen section" at Barnes and Noble the other day! I have resorted to Amazon.com to get them in secret and hide them under the bed with all of my wedding magazines that I hope he will never find! :)
Ah, I'm jealous. I'm waiting to get a copy from the library. Cheesy romance novels are the best!
I just finished this book...I think(in the words of Heather Woodbury Bishop) you will "be Pleased"
I haven't started the series for the exact reasons that you've just stated. I would get nothing done! I just love cheesy romances, I'm a total sucker. I think I'll have to succumb soon though because the curiosity is killing me. -Miriam
Post a Comment