Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happily Ever After

So I finished the book, happy ending and all. Justin can stop voicing his disapproval of me being engrossed in the...um...love lives of vampires. Now I have to get back to the reality of laundry and all the other delightful tasks that I've been neglecting.

3 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

All the husbands say that!!! I have not done a thing since I started reading and Dan is so grossed out with how messy our house is! (It is bad) I have to finish it though, and I'm not there yet. After I read the first three I had withdraws for about a week and then life goes on as normal. But now it will finally be over and I can live life outside of vampire land!! (untill the movie comes out I guess...)

glo said...

No matter how I complain about, I know once I open the silly book I'll be in it til the finish! She's a writer who grabs you.

Sarah Cate said...

Still jealous - don't have my hands on a copy yet.

We need to get together for lunch sometime!

Alexander

ML's Family

Justin's Family

Vineyard Highlights