
Kristi sent me these crazy pictures, so I thought I would pass them on to all you cat lovers. But before you go running for your mascara and last year's Halloween make-up thinking this is a do-it-yourself deal, you might want to know that it apparently costs $15,000 to have your cat painted like this. That's only about 10 times what I spend at the salon in an entire year. Oh, and the paint job has to be redone every 3 months when the cat's hair grows out. I know Kristi is secretly dying to paint her cat, and I guess if anyone could do it, she could. Why did I have to pick a career in audiology when I could make so much more painting cats for a living??!


















2 comments:
The clown one is the best! (creepy) I kind of feel bad for the poor kitty's. I bet their so embarrassed walking around the neighborhood with all the other cats teasing them! Made me laugh thought. Cute lil' kitty's!
I agree with Eli when he said "That should be illegal!" There are some sick people out there.
Post a Comment