I'm sad that summer has slipped by so quickly. I'm not ready for it to be over. Every year I feel more and more bitter that I have to experience so much winter here. I know...I should move. If my family weren't here, I would move to a warm, beach state in a heartbeat. I wish I could burn all my coats and my socks and my scratchy sweaters and my uncomfortable closed-toe shoes.
On a happier note, Justin got promoted to a managerial position at work. Because of a schedule change, he will actually be home part of the day with Alexander while I'm at work, which will be good. Since it may turn out that Alexander drives him crazy during the day, it could also be an added bonus if he decides one child is enough after all.
And speaking of my one child, I decided to take advantage of what's left of summer and go to the zoo with Alexander and my friend Melanie and her kids. We rode the train and the carousel, noted the pee and poop from a number of species, and loaded up on sugar. Now Alexander is zonked out, sucking his thumb on his bed.










4 comments:
Let's trade. You move to the South and I will move there. The heat sucks after awhile! But, being by the beach would be nice!
Fun times! Ella misses her "brother" Anner she talks about him all the time and she loved this post! She kept saying "Anner n' elwaphnt!" When it starts to get cold come this way! :)
Way to go Justin! That's exciting. It was fun to see so much of you guys this past week. ML- How could you hate the winter?!
Pass on our congrats to J-Dawg, that's awesome! Let's all just relocate to Cali...
Post a Comment