As a child, I went to Martha's Vineyard almost every summer. One our favorite summer activities was to go "blueberrying" with my grandma, which meant picking the wild blueberries that grow on the island, and then making blueberry muffins. They were the best blueberry muffins I've ever had, and I often crave them, especially on rainy days.
Today seemed like a good day to make blueberry muffins, so that's what Alexander and I did. Since we aren't fortunate enough to have wild blueberrries here, I had to use frozen Costco berries, but the muffins were still almost as good. Here are some pictures of the little baker-in-training and myself. He took the one of me. I think he did fairly well for a 3 year old.










3 comments:
Mmm...those look tasty! Alexander did a really good job taking a picture too! I am impressed!!
you and Alexander are so dang cute! yummy looking muffins and good pic anders.
Mmmmmmmm! yummy!
Post a Comment