Thursday, September 4, 2008

Fun at the Fair


We took the little bug to the State Fair tonight. Here are some pictures.

He loved riding on the pony and going down the giant slide with Daddy,




watching the goats eat dinner,


and hangin' out with the girls.


Here's Grandma and the two little pigs.


And of course, what's an outing at the fair without cotton candy?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun!!! We have a Fair in town this weekend and at the end of the month...I am so excited I can hardly stand it! Alexander looked like he had fun! So cute!

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Oh my gosh, how cute is Anner!! I love the picture on the pony! How much fun is he having? I wish we were there when the fair was! I love a good ol' fair! That slide is awesome, Ella would go nuts for that thing! Looks like you all had a rootin' tootin' time! YEE-HAW!

glo said...

I recently discovered how few Calories are in cotton candy. I now seek out any and all state fairs in order to enjoy me some!

Oh - and that kid is CUTE! I need to come and see you guys!

Alexander

ML's Family

Justin's Family

Vineyard Highlights