Thursday, September 11, 2008

Eavesdropping

I caught one snippet of a stranger's conversation today as I was shopping at the Gateway for my mom's birthday present. As I walked past two college-age girls, one said to the other, "So my apartment was ALL decorated when I got there." The friend said, "Oh, yeah?", and the girl said, disgustedly, "Yeah--in Jesus. EVERYWHERE." I had to laugh when I heard that. I'm sure some of you out there can picture exactly what she's talking about.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha..that's way funny. I can totally see that..didn't that happen to someone in our house? mayb I'm just thinking of racheal going all out on daniel's room one year..heehehe

Anonymous said...

Oh whooops...that last comment was from me. somehow i made it anonymous

Anonymous said...

I tryed to respond to Laura's but it wouldn't let me ..just wanted to let u know that so far the pieces of chocolate i've biten into have been pretty good ones ;)I'm sure I'll be getting some of the nasty ones pretty soon...hopefully jon eats those before I get the chance... =)

Alexander

ML's Family

Justin's Family

Vineyard Highlights