Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mom!

You've come a long way, baby!

This is an old picture of my aunt, my grandma, and my mom (farthest right). Don't they look cute in their identical outfits, complete with matching slippers? Fortunately my mom's sense of style isn't quite so, um, eye-catching as it was back then, but she still looks as great as ever, even after having eleven kids.

Here she was in high school (I think).


Here she was with me, her favorite child.


Here she was after a few more kids had come along. Isn't that a stylin' family on a sweet bike?


And here she is now, listening as Alexander belts out, "Happy Birthday to you..."


May all your wishes come true!

11 comments:

Jared and Laura said...

I love that picture of Mom with Debbie and grandma. The other pics are great too. The photographer was (ahem) AMAZING...to say the least.

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Wow those outfits are most definitly "eye catching!" Cute lil' matching girls! That looks like a gianormouse cake, hope Alexander helped out in eating that bad boy. Looks like a fun party and I can see how into the song Anner was. Happy Birthday Cindy! We love you :)

Jared and Laura said...

Oh, I just saw that you added more pictures of mom! I love those, especially the black and white. I don't think I've ever even seen that picture.

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

I have to add since you posted more pictures as well...That bike picture is awesome! I think it is the swetest thing ever. Although not sure how safe it is....especially for for little Mathew! What a pretty baby you were. Can you send me that bike picture? I love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh, those are such cute pictures! What an amazing woman to have had 11 kids! Wow! That picture with you guys on the bike is way cute. Did dad build the basket and put it on the bike =)

Anonymous said...

Congratulation, I wish to you a great days. In seven year ago I was with you... The time pass so fast. Parabéns!!!!
Welligton (from Brasil)

Gold-E said...

Geez ML, there is no doubt who your parents are - the family resemblence is uncanny!

EB said...

I love these pics of your mom, what a great lady. She sure has worked hard to create such an amazing family!! We are both incredibly lucky to have such wonderful moms.

Ryan.Kendra.Makenzie.Tracker said...

I dont think its fair that you and your whole family are so beautiful and NEVER AGE! Jealousy!

glo said...

You guys have great genes - she has always been such a beautiful woman!

Ryan.Kendra.Makenzie.Tracker said...

I had to switch my blog site address... Its now
kendraandryanwebster.blogspot.com

Alexander

ML's Family

Justin's Family

Vineyard Highlights