"...the best journalists are the world's great idealists. They have experienced firsthand the great soothing balance of human existence. For every disgrace there is a triumph, for every wrong there is a moment of justice, for every funeral a wedding, for every obituary a birth announcement." --Anna Quindlen
Hahaha :), that's funny. What a cute little guy you have and Cute ring! Ya, I like that qoute I have on my blog too. I stole it from the book you made =), and the pic was not taken here. Anyway, fun ring ! Had alot of fun with jarad and laura here. Hope you and justin make it out at some point in the future.
4 comments:
That's so funny, I just love the things that come out of their mouths, well not everything.
LOL!!!Why not?? sounds like it would be a bonus. Cute ring!
Hahaha :), that's funny. What a cute little guy you have and Cute ring! Ya, I like that qoute I have on my blog too. I stole it from the book you made =), and the pic was not taken here. Anyway, fun ring ! Had alot of fun with jarad and laura here. Hope you and justin make it out at some point in the future.
That's hilarious!! Where did he ever see a ring that did squirt? That's so funny...it is a really cute ring.
Post a Comment