"...the best journalists are the world's great idealists. They have experienced firsthand the great soothing balance of human existence. For every disgrace there is a triumph, for every wrong there is a moment of justice, for every funeral a wedding, for every obituary a birth announcement." --Anna Quindlen
Funny and so true!! I can sooo relate to the girl who's hubby bought the workout thing for. Sounds like someone I know!! I wish I could send that someone to the doghouse every once in a while!
3 comments:
W-O-W. That's one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen!! Although...I could kind of use a thigh-master for xmas :)
Funny and so true!! I can sooo relate to the girl who's hubby bought the workout thing for. Sounds like someone I know!! I wish I could send that someone to the doghouse every once in a while!
Hahaha! That's hilarious! =).
Post a Comment