"...the best journalists are the world's great idealists. They have experienced firsthand the great soothing balance of human existence. For every disgrace there is a triumph, for every wrong there is a moment of justice, for every funeral a wedding, for every obituary a birth announcement." --Anna Quindlen
Hey! So happy to see a new picture on there! I've been missing your little blogs. It's been forever! Thanks for your comment. Alexander looks so cute and awesome gingerbread house! I'm excited to see you guys this weekend. Jon and Amy left today which I'm kind of bummed about. It's way nice to see family, but I hate how quickly visits come and go!
That was quite the masterpeice. Ella sure was jealous of Alexander's yummy gingerbread house! Thanks again for letting us stay with you. We had a ton of fun. Sorry for the huge mess we left. when you all come here, feel free to eat all our food and tear the place apart.:) Love ya.
Missing ML on the blog world! Sure sure, your busy but come on girl! Have to say it again- that little boy of yours- ah soo adorable. Whats your secret?
4 comments:
Oh look at that perfect lil face. He is so stinkin cute. I love the gingie house!
Hey! So happy to see a new picture on there! I've been missing your little blogs. It's been forever! Thanks for your comment. Alexander looks so cute and awesome gingerbread house! I'm excited to see you guys this weekend. Jon and Amy left today which I'm kind of bummed about. It's way nice to see family, but I hate how quickly visits come and go!
That was quite the masterpeice. Ella sure was jealous of Alexander's yummy gingerbread house! Thanks again for letting us stay with you. We had a ton of fun. Sorry for the huge mess we left. when you all come here, feel free to eat all our food and tear the place apart.:) Love ya.
Missing ML on the blog world! Sure sure, your busy but come on girl! Have to say it again- that little boy of yours- ah soo adorable. Whats your secret?
Post a Comment