Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!



I wasn't a very good mom this year. I waited too long to shop for Alexander's Easter basket. All the Easter candy was gone, so he got non-Easter candy in his bucket. Oh well. He didn't seem to care. Although he did ask where the eggs where. I told him the Easter bunny must have run out of them this year. Better for him to take the bad rap than me.





5 comments:

Gold-E said...

You're not a bad mom. You're real. At least the little guy got an Easter basket. They're a little hit and miss at my house.

Thierry said...

He's getting so big! I can't believe it! So cute!

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Poor lil' Anner no Easter candy. What is the little sugar tooth going to do?? Oh well, I guess there is always next year. Or better yet why not just dip into the stash Aaron sent? Diddn't he send like a year supple of Candy for occasions such as this!? I love his little suit what a cute lil' guy. Miss him. Give him a big hug from aunt TeeTee.

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

I ment Supply not supple. I really need a spell check on these comment things!! :)

Ryan.Kendra.Makenzie.Tracker said...

Your to funny! I think ill start taking your advice and blame all my "oops mom" moments on bunnys, santas, fairys and whatever else I can think of :)
I am not on top of shopping for the christmas/easter/whatever candy either and usually miss out on the good stuff. I end up in the everyday candy isle and grabbing what I can.. I love the last pic of him with his legs crossed- he is too cute

Alexander

ML's Family

Justin's Family

Vineyard Highlights