Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Latest Addiction--Etsy



I am addicted to Etsy. These were a recent find, and I love them! Then I bought some photo collages and made pictures out of them with my favorite IKEA clip frames and my stash of scrapbook paper. I hate scrapbooking, and I have never done it, but I love scrapbook paper now that I have discovered so many other uses for it.


4 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Okay that is crazy! I was just about to change my background to this one you have cuz I saw the shabbyblog logo on terri's blog. I guess we both just have great taste. :) Speaking of great taste, I love your fabulous finds! Your house is going to look so good by the time it's built beacause you can start collecting decor now.:)

Thierry said...

haha! That's so funny because I wanted to use this background too but my sister-in-law took it first! funny, funny!
I'm the same way with scrapbooking... I have a whole room full of scrapbooking stuff but I never use it for what it's intended for! :)

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Okay so I'm thinking I will keep my background and then change it to yours in a month or so. Then it dosen't look like i'm coping right away :) I change my backgrounds so often it wont even matter. That funny Thierry wanted it to. Good background find. PS LOVE those earings. Sooo pretty.

LJ said...

Cute stuff!! I lover those earings!! Im going to get on that site and check it out right now actually :)

Alexander

ML's Family

Justin's Family

Vineyard Highlights