For the past few months I have been meaning to post pictures but just haven't managed to do it. They're all on other cameras or computers at the moment, so eventually I will load them. My condo is like a swamp of bags and boxes right now. I can't figure out why I have saved so much crap, but I don't have the energy to sort through it right now either. Better to throw it in a bag and think about it later. The good news is we close on the house in two days. Then I can begin the slow and painful process of putting everything away, or at least of putting the stuff in the general geographical location where it will eventually live once I can afford the desk/bookshelf/ whatever that I really want.
Alexander celebrated his 4th birthday in May. We went to San Diego, had fun at the beach, and took Alexander on his first trip to Disneyland. Actually, it was my first trip to Disneyland, too. Alexander had fun. I would rather hit the beach with a good book. I'm not much of a theme park girl.
On the list of bad firsts, last week Alexander had his first cavity filled. Kind of makes me feel like a loser of a mom that he had his first cavity at 4. For all of my nutrition conscious friends who are now wondering whether he went to bed with juice/soda in a bottle or sippy cup, no he didn't. Could I have been more diligent about making him brush his teeth? Yes. Also his devoted aunts and uncles, especially the uncles, have supplied him with enough candy in his short life to last two lifetimes. Regardless of the reason for the cavity, it's time for less candy and more brushing.
That's the brief update. Now I have to go back to packing and cleaning.










3 comments:
Congratulations on graduation! I finished my Masters too this year - phew! Anyway - can't believe that Alexander is FOUR!
And good luck in the new house - that's fantastic!
I like the pics of lil' benanner pants. That's okay he's already experienced his first cavity...I think Aaron's the one to blame:).
I see you added the floating baby to the side of your blog....I like it!! When are you gonna post your preggo on your blog? and a side belly pic? I know how much you love those ;) When do you find out if it's a boy or a girl..I dying here! Can't wait to play this weekend in Viva Las Vegas with you all.
Post a Comment