"...the best journalists are the world's great idealists. They have experienced firsthand the great soothing balance of human existence. For every disgrace there is a triumph, for every wrong there is a moment of justice, for every funeral a wedding, for every obituary a birth announcement." --Anna Quindlen
Yippee yay yay!! You did it your done! A huge congratulations! So glad you get to celebrate with us. We'll have the beach nice and ready for ya when you get here! :)
Hoorayyy! This is such an amazing acomplishment. I think you need to put went to school WITH a child on your resume! Your a super star. I love the pic of Alexander. He is such a stud!
6 comments:
Whooo hoooo!!! Great work ML!
Yippee yay yay!! You did it your done! A huge congratulations! So glad you get to celebrate with us. We'll have the beach nice and ready for ya when you get here! :)
Yaaaaay!!! Good JOb!!! That's awesome to be done!! I'm so excited for the day that I'm in your situation!!Awesome awesome! Have fun in Cali!
Congratulations!! I'm officially jealous....
Hoorayyy! This is such an amazing acomplishment. I think you need to put went to school WITH a child on your resume! Your a super star. I love the pic of Alexander. He is such a stud!
Way to go! Now we all officially look like a bunch of losers compared to you. Thx.
-Jared
Post a Comment