"...the best journalists are the world's great idealists. They have experienced firsthand the great soothing balance of human existence. For every disgrace there is a triumph, for every wrong there is a moment of justice, for every funeral a wedding, for every obituary a birth announcement." --Anna Quindlen
We had fun at my sister and her husband's reception this weekend. This was their yummy cupcake wedding cake. I made the cupcake stand, and we bought Mini's "Breakfast at Tiffany's" cupcakes.
Oh I'm sad I missed it!! I LOVVVVE the cupcake stand and of course those yummy breakfast at tiffany mimi's cupcakes. Looks really great. I hope you all had fun. I really think Jon and Louisa look a lot a like. You know the saying the more your with someone the more you grow to look like them...well its true for them. Cute couple for sure!
Thanks so much for everything!! You're way talented with all your decorating and cute little things you make!! It was way nice to see you and your house, I love it! Thanks for the fun shower too :)
2 comments:
Oh I'm sad I missed it!! I LOVVVVE the cupcake stand and of course those yummy breakfast at tiffany mimi's cupcakes. Looks really great. I hope you all had fun. I really think Jon and Louisa look a lot a like. You know the saying the more your with someone the more you grow to look like them...well its true for them. Cute couple for sure!
Thanks so much for everything!! You're way talented with all your decorating and cute little things you make!! It was way nice to see you and your house, I love it! Thanks for the fun shower too :)
Post a Comment