"...the best journalists are the world's great idealists. They have experienced firsthand the great soothing balance of human existence. For every disgrace there is a triumph, for every wrong there is a moment of justice, for every funeral a wedding, for every obituary a birth announcement." --Anna Quindlen
For those of you who have been waiting for pictures, I finally found my camera and took some. Now that I've loaded all these green pictures, it kind of looks like the Jolly Green Giant's house. I promise there are enough other colors that it doesn't really feel like that, but the camera kind of distorts it.
Entry
Living Room
Dining Room
Hallway
Powder Room
Kitchen
Upstairs Office Loft
Alexander's Bathroom
Alexander's Bedroom
Basement Guest Bedroom (For any of you who want to come stay!)
Just paint me florescent green b/c I'm am super duper jealous! The house looks AMAZING!! You have done a terrific job decorating. So very envious of all your new furniture. The front room looks perfect and so very Mary Liegh. Congrats guys on your new home :) If Dan ends up dropping outta school...looks like there is plenty of room for us to come and live with you guys ;) Ella would love it since she's quite the fan of Anners bed.
I LOVE your house... you and Laura both have awesome decorating skills... makes me a tad bit nervous for you to see my house on Thursday! :) haha Plus I am way super jealous of your master bed/bath setup... it's amazing!
MaryLeigh, Your home looks beautiful. It's been a long time since I've read through your blog. I know you are still the same MaryLeigh from when we were young and close friends. I want you to know that I still think you an amazing person! I'm lucky to have you in my life, for what little bit it may be now and then!
ML, I love it! You have always been a great decorator. You seriously can make any color fabulous. If I painted my walls that color, it would be a disaster (which is why every wall is lame brown), but every room looks great!
5 comments:
Just paint me florescent green b/c I'm am super duper jealous! The house looks AMAZING!! You have done a terrific job decorating. So very envious of all your new furniture. The front room looks perfect and so very Mary Liegh. Congrats guys on your new home :) If Dan ends up dropping outta school...looks like there is plenty of room for us to come and live with you guys ;) Ella would love it since she's quite the fan of Anners bed.
Oh I love your house!! You've done such an amazing job at decorating!! That's so awesome that you guys finally have your own home!
I LOVE your house... you and Laura both have awesome decorating skills... makes me a tad bit nervous for you to see my house on Thursday! :)
haha
Plus I am way super jealous of your master bed/bath setup... it's amazing!
MaryLeigh,
Your home looks beautiful. It's been a long time since I've read through your blog. I know you are still the same MaryLeigh from when we were young and close friends. I want you to know that I still think you an amazing person! I'm lucky to have you in my life, for what little bit it may be now and then!
ML, I love it! You have always been a great decorator. You seriously can make any color fabulous. If I painted my walls that color, it would be a disaster (which is why every wall is lame brown), but every room looks great!
Post a Comment