Monday, January 18, 2010

Europe trip 2010


Street View of Nuremberg, Germany


Nuremberg, Germany


Castle in Nuremberg, Germany

DOM in Cologne, Germany


DOM in Cologne, Germany


Chocolate Museum in Cologne, Germany


Typical European Hotel Bed

I recently visited Europe for work. It was a good trip with great people, great food, and nice cars. For instance the common taxi was a Mercedes Benz or BWM. The European style bed does take a little getting used to. There is of course shopping areas which include stores like H&M and Forever 18. For you chocolate lovers, there is a chocolate museum in Cologne. If you ever get the chance or are planning a trip, consider visiting Europe.

Cheers.

4 comments:

Jared and Laura said...

I'm so jealous! You need to post MORE pictures though. (You did take more, right?) We should try to plan a trip to Europe in 2011....

Heather said...

That is so awesome you got to go there!

Jared and Laura said...

Nice! I like the additional pictures, looks like such an amazing place. As I said before, we should plan a trip for 2011.:)

Heather said...

I would love to go to Germany!!

Alexander

ML's Family

Justin's Family

Vineyard Highlights