Alexander turned 5 today. We had a simple G.I. Joe themed party for him at the park yesterday. Today when he was telling his grandma about the party, he said, "We played at the park. That's where we wanted to celebrate, so my mom wouldn't go crazy with kids in the house." That pretty much sums it up. I'm not a fun mom. I can't stand having kids run all over the house. The park was the perfect place for the party.
Here's the birthday boy with his new Spider-Man bike.










5 comments:
How is it that little Anner is already 5?? I mean 5!! Crazy! I think parties at the park are perfect. And you ARE a fun mom. Happy happy Birthday Alexander! We Love You!
"..so mom wouldn't go crazy..." That's too funny. He's a sharp kid and a cutie to boot.
Ah, Alexander's such a perfect little guy...such a stud. His party was very fun...glad you didn't go crazy.:)
How fun! Cute cupcakes!
Now he has his bike to go with the helmet from Christmas!! LOL!!! How cute!
I just wanted to thank you for the rug and pants you drop by! Ayla loves the new rug! I haven't been able to try on the pants yet but I will let you know. Thanks!
Post a Comment