"...the best journalists are the world's great idealists. They have experienced firsthand the great soothing balance of human existence. For every disgrace there is a triumph, for every wrong there is a moment of justice, for every funeral a wedding, for every obituary a birth announcement." --Anna Quindlen
Awwwe! Look at the cute lil pink kitty cat and the scary GI joe (??)I'm so bad at the boy costumes ;) I love your pretty red coat. In fact I want your whole wardrode pretty please. Glad to see you had fun trick or treating at the zoo! Hope you and Anner got your sugar fix for the year.
Cute costumes for your cute kids!! Looks like a fun way to celebrate Halloween!
We still need to get together sometime! I think things are finally slowing down (sort of) so we should plan at least a dinner get together or something!!
4 comments:
Awwwe! Look at the cute lil pink kitty cat and the scary GI joe (??)I'm so bad at the boy costumes ;) I love your pretty red coat. In fact I want your whole wardrode pretty please. Glad to see you had fun trick or treating at the zoo! Hope you and Anner got your sugar fix for the year.
Cute costumes for your cute kids!! Looks like a fun way to celebrate Halloween!
We still need to get together sometime! I think things are finally slowing down (sort of) so we should plan at least a dinner get together or something!!
All those pictures are so cute!!! Alexander looks mighty proud of himself in his costume! And Madeline looks just as adorable as ever!
I so wanted to go to the Boofest at the Zoo! I totally forgot about it, the day they had it! Your kids looked darling in their costumes!
Post a Comment