Monday, November 1, 2010

Splish Splash



She's getting taller, but she hasn't lost her squishy little body. This roly poly girl looks like a boy in this photo, especially because her favorite bath toy is her brother's car.

3 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

She dosen't look like a boy! She a cute chubby baby girl. Who I think looks just like Louisa :) (not saying louisa chubby at all mind you, just her sweet eyes and nose looks like weesa's) I wanna squish her. such a cutie patootie.

Jared and Laura said...

I didn't know you updated your blog. I love Madeline's squishy body...much better for snuggling! Love the cute pictures!

Heather said...

I love how her hair spikes into a Mohawk! She is such a doll! I don't think she looks like a boy! You can totally tell she is a girl and a cute one at that!

Alexander

ML's Family

Justin's Family

Vineyard Highlights