In every marriage more than a week old, there are grounds for divorce. The trick is to find, and continue to find, grounds for marriage. ~Robert Anderson
This month Justin and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary! Crazy to think so much time has passed already. We've had our ups and downs like any other marriage, but all in all it's been a wonderful 10 years. I must say I'm lucky to be married to a man who never, ever leaves the toilet seat up and who always does his own laundry.
To celebrate, we went to Vegas for the weekend with my sister and her husband. Madeline and Alexander got to party with Grandma at home, so it was a kid-free road trip. We ate lots of good food, soaked up the sun, did a little shopping, and even ordered room service. It was the perfect, relaxing weekend.










3 comments:
Happy 10 to a good lookin couple! Looks like a great get-a-way. Sun, food and shopping sounds perfect to me :)
Happy Anniversary!! Wish I could say my hubster never left the toilet seat up. Good job, Justin!:)
Your pics are super cute...you both look smokin! And thanks for letting us tag along - we loved it!
10 years that is awesome!
Happy anniversary! I am glad you got to go with Jared and Laura to Vegas! I guess all of you celebrated both or your anniversaries. How fun!
Post a Comment