Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Little Rocker

Who is KISS?



Madeline decided that since Alexander was playing outside and all she could do was watch that she would make better use of her time. She first thought that taste testing his wooden village set was a good idea. Upon finding her doing this taste test, I helped her put the pieces back in the storage bag; she was not too pleased. Then, she picked up one of Alexander's drum sticks and starting banging the underside of the drum. I picked her up and set her on the stool and gave her the other drum stick. She proceeded for the next 15 minutes or so to play her little heart out. Mom was questioning the little rocker sitting on the stool with no support so I finally put her down on the floor again. She was so worn out from rocking she went down for a nap.

2 comments:

Heather said...

That is so cute!!! She made herself tired! She must have been rocking pretty good! I didn't know Alexander had a drum set! That is cool!

Jared and Laura said...

Cuhhyyeht!!! Love that little rocker!!

Alexander

ML's Family

Justin's Family

Vineyard Highlights