Just thought I would show off my newest hair accessory--feather extensions. I have always loved feather headbands, and this is even better because I don't have to take them out! My sister-in-law, Emily, does hair; and she introduced us to this fun new trend. If any of you are interested, she does a fabulous job, as you can see. Not to mention that she will also give you a fabulous deal.
It was tempting to go for pink, purple, or green feathers; but I didn't branch out that far, since I mostly work with older patients who might question my level of expertise if my hair looks too crazy. This is probably even pushing the limits, but oh well. It's worth it.










4 comments:
You look hot!! The feathers are really fun. Jared's happy I got them.....says my hair looks less polygamo;)
Lookin' good my dear. I just started doing them myself too. I put some reddish ones in my cleints hair. BTW I swear you face is looking sooo thin. I bet your are so ity bity now. (I have skinny envy b/c I just keep getting more HUGE!) Love em and you long A-line to.
I love it!!! Way cute!
That Is sooo HOT!! YOu look amazing! I love the Hair!!!
Post a Comment