That white stuff everywhere, yes, it's snow. There's practically no such thing as sweater weather here. It seems like I go from wearing my t-shirt and capris straight to wearing my coat and boots. I'm with all those ditzy girls on TV shows who say, "Global warming? Bring it on! I love being warm." Somehow global warming just doesn't seem to have kicked in here. Maybe I'm not using enough aerosol spray cans, or I'm doing too much recycling or something.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
This Is Why I Can't Bring Myself to Like Fall.
That white stuff everywhere, yes, it's snow. There's practically no such thing as sweater weather here. It seems like I go from wearing my t-shirt and capris straight to wearing my coat and boots. I'm with all those ditzy girls on TV shows who say, "Global warming? Bring it on! I love being warm." Somehow global warming just doesn't seem to have kicked in here. Maybe I'm not using enough aerosol spray cans, or I'm doing too much recycling or something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Seriously!! It's so annoying that we're already back to scraping cars, cranking up the heat, and avoiding outside as much as possible. At least you all have heated car seats....
Sounds like you all better move out here. Avoid the white stuff all together!! :)
Post a Comment