Saturday, February 21, 2009

New Pics

I finally got around to uploading some of the pictures from our camera.

This is my brother, Andrew, who got home from a mission to Brazil about a month ago...


...And this is a snowman that Alexander and uncle Matthew made this past week when we were having blizzards...


...And for the past few days, it has finally been a little warmer and sunnier, so we broke out the sandals and went to the park.


5 comments:

Jared and Laura said...

I know it looks like I'm copying your blog, but I promise I'm not. I love the picture of Alexander and Maffew.

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

I'm happy you are back to blogging! I was having withdrawls. You look super cute in the 1st picture with you and Elder Jones. Love your hair longer like that! Oh, I miss my lil Anner-bannaer!

Ryan.Kendra.Makenzie.Tracker said...

WOW.. Andrew is back from his mission. This sounds so weird but way back when we were in elementry school I dreamed that when Andrew got home we would get married. I had this secret love for that boy for many many years! haha...

LJ said...

Nice pictures! I like your hair! It looks really good that length. Are you growing it out?

glo said...

Hey! I am desperately seeking this really awesome old roommate of mine. Seems she no longers lives where I thought she did (or that her mailman no longer thinks she does). I would REALLY LIKE to see her at this little event I'm planning...if she's still in the area of course.

If you know where to find her, let me know!

Thanks (haha),

Becca (aka glo)

Alexander

ML's Family

Justin's Family

Vineyard Highlights