Sunday, July 11, 2010

Milan, Italy in May 2010

I went to Europe again in May for work. I flew to Milan, Italy on a weekend so I was able to walk around for a day. The Inter Milan team won the European soccer league so there were a lot of people playing soccer in the parks and vendors selling jerseys, shirts, and other soccer items.








































2 comments:

LJ said...

Milan too!?! WTF? Why have you not called to bring me with you?! Next time, k... It's fine that I wasn't invited this time, next time I WILL be waiting by the mailbox for that invite! Those really are such amazing pics! One day I will be there...and many more places. That's sooo awesome you're able to go there with work! My work is mos def going to bring me there some day!

Heather said...

Amazing, like I said Lucky!!!

Alexander

ML's Family

Justin's Family

Vineyard Highlights