Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy Sumo or Fairy Princess?


Who needs steroids when you look like this? Madeline just keeps bulking up, and so does anyone who has to tote her around. That's actually a good thing, since my arms probably look better than they have in years.

On a different note, isn't her dress adorable? I scored at DI and got it for $1.00! I want a dress like that for myself.





2 comments:

LJ said...

ohhhh, super cute! That's awesome that she smiles so much now! I had seen her smile just a few times when I had seen her, that's way awesome! She's so cute!

LJ said...

Ella, I mean Madeline, should totally try out for some sumo wresting ( for babies of course), with all those "layers" she's got :). She would totally squash some other babies. (She's way cute, even with all the rolls :) )

Alexander

ML's Family

Justin's Family

Vineyard Highlights