Sunday, July 11, 2010

Paris, France in May 2010

The weather in Europe for this work trip was almost perfect. There was one rainy day which happened to be when I was traveling across Germany. The following day was nice for traveling to Paris. Then, I was able to spend a few hours walking around Paris which was the day before leaving to come back to the States. There are some many things to see so I did not spend too much time at any of them.














4 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

I am UBER jealous of this Euro trip! I can't believe you got to see Paris AND Italy. So amazing! All the pictures look great! jealous. jealous. jealous. I love lil fatty pics too. I can't get over her cute lil rolls! Can't wait to squish her soon! :)

LJ said...

I'm sooooo jealous!!! I told Jon he can buy me that porsche car instead of take me out of the country, for an anniversary gift :). He said he'd think about it. That's way exciting that you were there! Take me next time you go! I know ML doesn't care so much to go to Italy or anything, so bring me next time =)

Justin said...

It is a nice place and you and Jon should definitely go sometime. The silver car is a Maserati and you can own your very own for a cool $120,000. The black car is a Ferrari and can be yours for an even cooler $300,000. Glad to hear Jon is on the fast track :)

Heather said...

So lucky! I so want to see the Eiffel Tower some day! You took some awesome pictures!

Alexander

ML's Family

Justin's Family

Vineyard Highlights