Sunday, January 30, 2011

Guess Who's Turning One?


On Wednesday, Madeline turns one! She's been an extremely sweet, mellow baby. She loves to eat, as I'm sure you can tell from her squooshy little body. She dances to anything that even resembles music, including cell phones ringing. We like it that she starts her little head banging routine as soon as the organ begins playing at church. Alexander enjoys the role of big brother, and Madeline adores him. She thinks anything he does is hilarious. Our only complaint right now is that we have to call in disaster clean-up anytime Madeline eats. Otherwise, we couldn't ask for a sweeter little girl. Even though she wasn't quite sure what to think of all the festivity, she liked digging into her cake.

































6 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

What?? Now way! How is she already 1? It makes me miss living close to family when I see posts like this. I still can't believe we moved away before Ella turned 1, and now Madeline is 1. How dose time go by so fast?? She sure is a cute lil birthday girl. I love her cute green shoes (I'm a sucker for baby girl shoes) I bet you love having a girl now; they are so much fun to dress up! You really lucked out by getting two cute calm kids....maybe that's just the kind you and Justin make. Better just go for 11 of em then ;)

Thierry said...

Wow I cant believe she's 1 either! She is adorable... she's got the cutest eyes!!!
Your last couple posts made me laugh about the hamster and trying to tell Alex that Santas not real. haha! He sounds like a hilarious kid!
Glad to see you guys are doing well!

Gary and Mauri said...

1ST birthdays are always so fun and exciting!! Your kids are absolutely adorable (chunky rolls and all!!) Let's really try to get together soon. I do think we live fairly close. We are up in Clearfield....aren't you guys in the SLC area somewhere? I think our kids would have a great time!!

Anonymous said...

Awww! I cant believe it! That went by really fast. What a sweetie, she is a cute girl. I love the cake and cookies too, how cute are they? Ü

Jared and Laura said...

Madeline is the sweetest baby in the world! I love those adorable pictures of her! And your cake was delicious! Geez, ML...you put us all to shame!:)

Heather said...

I can't believe she is one already! She is such a doll! I love all the pictures of her party! I love the brown and white dress, so cute!

Alexander

ML's Family

Justin's Family

Vineyard Highlights