Monday, June 9, 2008

He's Turning 30!


Happy birthday, Justin! Alexander and I are proud of all that you have accomplished this past year.

Alexander ruined Justin's birthday surprise, which was a set of golf clubs, because he couldn't wait to give them to him. As soon as Justin came in the door, Alexander said, "Daddy, I got you a surprise! Then he whispered, "I got you golf clubs!" Then he yelled, "I got you your OWN golf clubs!" After Justin opened his golf clubs, Alexander turned green with envy. He tried to be subtle about it by putting his clubs in Justin's bag, and putting Justin's clubs in his (Alexander's) bag. After that didn't give him enough satisfaction, he had an out and out fit and said he didn't want his GREEN golf clubs, he wanted Daddy's! Justin ended up having to appease the little munchkin by saying he could have the new clubs, and he (Justin) would just borrow them.

Which set would you rather have?

1 comment:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Happy birthday big boy!! The big 3-0! what an old man! Hope it was great!

Alexander

ML's Family

Justin's Family

Vineyard Highlights