Sunday, June 1, 2008

Weekend Fun


This weekend we finally got to go to the pool, but I neglected to take any pictures. Maybe next week. Don't worry, you won't be seeing any pictures of me in a swimming suit, but I'll try to take some of Alexander.

For any of you who care (which is probably none of you, but here it is anyway), I found the solution to cleaning my floor--a microfiber mop and a spray bottle of white vinegar mixed with water. Mist the solution on the floor, and run the mop over it. No drying necessary. It cut my floor cleaning time in half. It still only looks clean for 15 minutes, but it's not as painful to clean it now.

1 comment:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

I wanna see you in a swiming suit!! You look a heck of a lot better then me, and I have them all over my blog! The poor people reading it! I love the cleaning floor idea! I just bought the swifer sweeper, cuz my huge floormate it too big for my small kitchen floor. It's ok but nothing like they claim it to be! I guess I'm a sucker just like my momma! :)

Alexander

ML's Family

Justin's Family

Vineyard Highlights