Thursday, April 24, 2008

The End



I just attended my last class EVER! Granted, I still have to finish one more take-home final, and the university still gets to suck one more year of tuition out of me. In spite of that, it sort of feels like I'm done, even though I don't actually get that little piece of paper that says I AM done until next year. Now I can actually read something besides textbooks and journal articles and not feel guilty about it.

2 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! you did it! way to go girly! now I think you deserve a vaca here in SD to read some fun books on the beach!

Sarah Cate said...

That's fantastic! I had no idea you had a blog! We really should do lunch - now that you have all this time on your hands.

Alexander

ML's Family

Justin's Family

Vineyard Highlights