Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Rain, Rain GO AWAY...

...and sleet and snow and COLD!!! I know I should be somehow grateful for all this water because I live in a desert where there isn't always a whole lot of it. But how can I feel grateful when I'm getting cheated out of warm weather and spring?! All I can say is I'm glad we bought the car with the heated leather seats because I'm STILL using them.

1 comment:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

I feel bad for you guys!! You have had a rough winter! Lately it has been 70 degrees one minute it's 39 the next. Just wait, it's gonna get really, really hot there soon! That's what happens in utah everyone complains of the weather being too cold and then it's way too hot! You might just want to move here with us! We'll take ya! :):)

Alexander

ML's Family

Justin's Family

Vineyard Highlights