Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Last of the Terrible Two's...


Alexander turns 3 tomorrow, and during the past few months, I thought I might scrape together enough energy to actually have a birthday party for him. Kristi always talks about the wonderful birthday parties her mom threw for her and 30 of her closest friends. Some days I think it would be nice to be that kind of mom, but, frankly, it makes me tired thinking about having even 2 of Alexander's closest friends over. In the end, I decided to take Alexander and his friend Ethan miniature golfing instead of trying to plan (and of course, CLEAN UP after) a toddler birthday bash.




1 comment:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Happy happy birthday Anner! We love that little worm! I think he needs another party up in martha's vineyard with ella-bella bean! :)He looks really into the mini golf! fun!

Alexander

ML's Family

Justin's Family

Vineyard Highlights