Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Time for Tea


I had the day off work; and since it was raining AGAIN, I had lunch with my mom, Laura, and Alexander at one of my favorite places, the Beehive Tea Room. Besides having delicious, calorie-packed food, it comes pretty close to being one of the most relaxing places I've ever been. It is most definitely worth the calories. It's the perfect way to spend a rainy day, or any day for that matter. And, we discovered a new favorite, lavender tea.


3 comments:

EB said...

I think I would like this place, especially all of the sweets! Too bad High Springs, FL is such a cultural wasteland!!

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

I miss the tea room!! I love it there, like I'm back in the 50's! Did you take those pictures of the tea room? They look really good. How fun! Here I thought their food was kind of healthy?? minus the scones of course!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, I tried this place for my b-day last year upon your recomendation. I would LOVE to meet you there for lunch sometime. When can you spare a few more calories. Ha, you are so tiny, so when can you spare some time for an old friend and another visit to the Beehive Tea Room?

Alexander

ML's Family

Justin's Family

Vineyard Highlights